Ma'Lik Richmond, one of two teens convicted in the rape of a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, is back on the roster of the Steubenville Big Red football team.
A trial date has been set for Mike McVey, the Steubenville City Schools superintendent who was indicted by the Grand Jury investigating the Steubenville rape case. More>>
The Indian Creek School District will be covering the educational expenses of convicted rapist Trent Mays while he serves his sentence in a juvenile detention center. More>>
On Tuesday, it was announced that charges were officially dismissed against Lynett Gorman and Seth Fluharty, two people who had been indicted by the Grand Jury investigating the Steubenville rape case.
A former Steubenville volunteer football coach will be spending the next 10 days behind bars.
One of the men indicted by the grand jury investigating the Steubenville rape case is expected to change his plea on Tuesday. More>>
Malik Richmond's sexual offender classification hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Friday in front of Judge Samuel Kerr. More>>
The Steubenville Grand Jury is scheduled to begin work again on July 8. More>>
The grand jury investigating if additional crimes occurred regarding the Steubenville Rape case has adjourned until May 23 at 9 a.m. Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced late Thursday. More>>
In this WebXtra, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine explains the difference between regular jury and grand jury preparations. More>>
WTRF.com UPDATE: Testimony has concluded for Wednesday. Witness testimony ended about 5:30 p.m. for day one of the trial. Six witnesses took the stand, two police officers, two young men and two young More>>
Six witnesses testified early Thursday in the Steubenville rape trial. Witnesses have ranged from police officers to employees with Verizon and AT&T- all pertaining to cell phones. Day two got under More>>
The frigid temperatures didn't keep the dedicated away from Occupy Steubenville on Saturday. While the emphasis remained on justice for the victim, there was another message this time. Steubenville residents More>>
Despite freezing temperatures and the threat of snow, a number of people adorned in masks took to the streets of Steubenville and the Jefferson County Courthouse for the third Occupy Steubenville rally. More>>
Last-minute preparations continue for the next Occupy Steubenville protest on Saturday. More>>
At least 40 witnesses could testify at the March trial of two high school football players charged with raping a 16-year-old girl in Jefferson County. More>>
Hamilton County Judge Thomas Lipps heard arguments Friday from defense attorneys who want a rape trial, which has caught the attention of the entire nation, moved and delayed. One of the biggest pre-trial issues in this case has been whether or not the trial will be open to the public and the media. More>>
In an unexpected move today, defense attorney Walter Madison withdrew his motion to have the Steubenville rape trial proceedings closed. Madison is the attorney for one of the teens charged in the crime. More>>
Members of The Ohio State University Choice USA Chapter plan to deliver a 70,000-signature petition calling for full prosecutions of all involved in the sexual assault of a Steubenville-area teen. More>>
Ohio's attorney general says the trial of 2 high school football players charged with raping a 16-year-old girl should be closed to the public to protect the victim. More>>
Attorney Walter Madison confirmed in an email Tuesday that the visiting judge handling the case in juvenile court in Steubenville had denied the request. More>>
The attorney for one of two Ohio high school football players charged with raping a 16-year-old girl says he wants to delay the trial. More>>
One of the recurring tweets 7News has seen concerns why the two Steubenville teens have been charged in court as they have.
As Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine explains, strictly speaking, the two teens are not accused of a crime, but are juvenile delinquents accused of committing a crime. More>>
School board members in Jefferson County are taking a proactive approach when it comes to dealing with threats. Thursday morning the Board of Education discussed the new plans they have in place. More>>
Officials and some residents say Steubenville has been unfairly targeted with accusations of corruption. Others say they are only shining a spotlight on an alleged sexual assault by two Steubenville football players that has now turned into a national outrage. But the city is working to develop programs for residents to help heal and rebuild their image. More>>
The FBI is investigating cyber threats in Steubenville that include death threats against the local sheriff's family and an email that apparently shut down the police chief's computer. More>>
The Steubenville Board of Education released a statement Thursday saying officials are in the process of communicating with students and parents in the aftermath of 2 boys being charged with raping a 16-year-old girl in August. The students have denied the charges. More>>
Contributions to help pay for counsel for the victim in the Steubenville rape case have been pouring in from people wanting to help, but her attorney, Bob Fitzsimmons is doing the case pro bono. More>>
As the Steubenville teen rape case continues to make headlines locally and nationally, people are continuing to ask questions about the case and the on-going investigation. More>>
According to a tweet by "KY Anonymous," the next rally will take place on February 2 at the Jefferson County Courthouse. More>>
The shocking video that went viral last week-of a Steubenville teen laughing and describing an unconscious rape victim-was the subject of a news conference today. More>>
Jefferson County Prosecutor Jane Hanlin, who recused herself at the beginning of the investigation into the alleged rape by Steubenville High School athletes, released a statement to our news partner regarding her involvement. More>>
A group known for hacking websites has targeted rollredroll.com, a Steubenville football site, in regards to an alleged rape case in Jefferson County. More>>
Supporters of the group Anonymous gathered at the Jefferson County Courthouse at Noon Saturday to rally in support of the alleged victim in the Steubenville rape case. More>>
A trial date has been set for the two Steubenville teens charged with rape. Hamilton County Judge Thomas Lipps set the trial date for two months from now starting February 13th. More>>
The hearing is being held for the two teens accused in the rape of a juvenile girl. More>>
Hamilton County Judge Thomas Lipps ruled the two Steubenville teenagers charged with rape be tried as juveniles and released from the detention center.
Steubenville has launched an investigation into any school policy violations. More>>
The two Steubenville teenagers charged with allegedly raping and kidnapping a juvenile girl were in court Friday morning for their probable cause hearing. The hearing gave the defendants the chance to request that their clients be released until the next hearing. Judge Lipps denied that request saying that due to the seriousness of the crimes, they must remain behind bars. More>>
Hamilton County Judge Thomas Lipps has set an Oct.12 probable cause hearing.
Ohio's Attorney General's Office has announced new replacements for Jane Hanlin in a Steubenville rape case.
The two 16-year-old Steubenville Big Red boys were officially charged Friday morning in the sexual assault case.
Two high school students are in custody after allegedly being involved in the brutal rape of a young girl. More>>
WTRF.com has received this statement from Steubenville City School's Superintendent, Mike McVey. More>>
Two Steubenville teenagers will remain in the Jefferson County Juvenile Detention Center until their next hearing Nov. 1.
The investigation continues in the case of the Steubenville sexual assault. Police and prosecutors are working hard on the case.
Authorities report the two Steubenville teens accused of rape have officially been charged in connection with alleged kidnapping and rape of another minor. More>>