JEFFERSON COUNTY (WTRF) - If you plan to travel Route 7 in Jefferson County in the coming weeks you'll want to be prepared for some potential backups.
Traffic will be stopped both north and southbound for 15 minutes at a time while blasting occurs.
Crews will be working to remove a giant boulder that slowed the progress of work on Route 7.
The work is expected to last several weeks and crews are hopeful that when the boulder is removed.
Rush Run will be open to four lanes again and paved in the spring.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- Virtue, Moir lead ice dancing after record short dance
- Russian curlers say bronze medalist suspected of doping