(WTRF) - The search continues for two local men who have reportedly been missing for months.
Joseph Herring, 37, of Martins Ferry, walked out of his home on January 9th.
Police said he was reportedly going to the kitchen to get soft drinks for his four children, but he dropped the bottle and left the house.
One of the children reportedly noticed him outside, half walking, half jogging, away.
Police said they have checked with other police departments about unidentified bodies, but have had no luck.
They said his children are in the care of family members.
Herring's wife, who was gravely ill at the time of his disappearance, has since passed away.
If you have any information about Herring's whereabouts, please call the Martins Ferry Police Department.
Family and friends are also still searching for a missing Jefferson County man, who has been missing for nearly three months.
Harrison County Sheriff Joe Myers says Shawn Antill, 24, was last seen on December 23rd in the Urichsville area.
Reports say he jumped out of a vehicle on State Route 250, then walking in an unknown directions.
Antill is 5'2", 130 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes.
If you have any information regarding Antill's whereabouts, please call Steubenville Police.
You can always call our Lauttamus Security Crimefighters Tipline at 1-800-223-0312. Your call will be kept confidential.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Report: Turkey-backed forces push into Syrian town of Afrin
- The Latest: Putin casts ballot in Russia's election
- TIPPING OFF: Is UMBC ready for another shocker?
- UConn wins in record fashion; double-digit seeds prevail