Maintaining your car properly can impact its performance and lifespan. Find out what maintenance should be performed on fuel-efficient cars.
Schedule routine maintenance checks. One of the most important things you can do to keep your car on the road is to keep up with routine maintenance, such as getting regular oil changes, tune ups and keeping your tires properly inflated.
Buy the right parts. When replacing parts on your car, be sure you are getting parts designed specifically for your car, and ones that are approved by the manufacturer. Getting inferior parts can impact your car's performance.
Change your air filters. Believe it or not, your air filter can impact your car's performance. Cars with clogged air filters may not accelerate as quickly as cars with clean air filters.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: UNICEF decries killings in rebel Damascus suburb
- Seeking Swiss safety, Catalan activist snubs Spanish probe
- Activists: 98 dead in assault on rebel-held Damascus suburb
- Lawmakers to question Oxfam on handling of abuse scandal