As we age our memory might slip a bit. One way to combat against memory loss is through eating the right foods and getting the right vitamins and minerals.
Some of the top vitamins and minerals needed to improve your memory are vitamins B6, B12, D, C and E; and omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
Take a look at some of the top foods that contain these vitamins and minerals:Leafy green vegetables (spinach, kale and turnip greens) Salmon and cold-water fish like halibut, tuna, mackerel and sardines Beans Nuts Flax seeds Canola oil Berries Dark-skinned fruits (plums, oranges, red grapes, cherries)
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Farewell, Korea: First of three straight Asian Olympics ends
- Democrats release memo rebutting GOP on Russia probe
- After 2 lopsided losses to OKC, Durant leads Warriors rout
- Tokyo returns with Summer Games with something new to prove