As we age our memory might slip a bit. One way to combat against memory loss is through eating the right foods and getting the right vitamins and minerals.
Some of the top vitamins and minerals needed to improve your memory are vitamins B6, B12, D, C and E; and omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
Take a look at some of the top foods that contain these vitamins and minerals:Leafy green vegetables (spinach, kale and turnip greens) Salmon and cold-water fish like halibut, tuna, mackerel and sardines Beans Nuts Flax seeds Canola oil Berries Dark-skinned fruits (plums, oranges, red grapes, cherries)
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Kroos scores late to give Germany 2-1 win over Sweden
- Houston heart transplant hospital could lose Medicaid funds
- Wheeling Police investigating alleged overnight robbery
- Immigration key issue in rough GOP race for Kansas governor