Valentine's Day can be a fun holiday for both kids and adults. On this day focused on love, it's a great time to bond as a family and celebrate the holiday together.
Here are some fun ways for your family to celebrate Valentine's Day together:
Have a heart-themed dinner. Have a fun holiday dinner with heart-shaped food. A lot of pizza chains offer heart-shaped pizza on Valentine's Day. Sandwiches, pancakes and waffles can also be turned into hearts with ease.
Decorate dessert. You can make dessert a family affair by letting everyone help decorate a cake, cupcakes or cookies for dessert.
Exchange Valentines. Have each member of your family create a Valentine for each other. Gifts can also be exchanged. This will create a fun family tradition of showing each other how much you care for each family member.
Play games. Find some games around your house - or create a game of your own - that has a love or Valentines theme to it.
Watch a heart-warming movie. Find a fun, heart-warming movie for your family to watch together.
Go out on the town. Instead of making a "date-night" plan for you and your spouse, take the whole family out for a fun evening.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- Spain set for ECB post after Ireland withdraws candidate
- Iranian rescuers find wreckage from plane crash
- Turkey renames US Embassy street after Syria offensive