When popping the question to the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, make sure to avoid these proposal mistakes.
1. Social media proposal: When proposing, avoid doing it on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media outlet.
2. Electronic proposals: Don't pop the question over e-mail, text or even an e-card.
3. Tattoo proposals: Avoid tattooing a proposal onto your body. On the outside chance she says no, you don't want a permanent reminder.
4. Large public proposals: While you might think a proposal at a large venue like a sporting event is a great idea, she might not like the very public proposal.
5. Food proposals: Proposing with food (on a pizza, on personalized condiment packaging, on M&Ms, etc.) is generally not the most romantic way to propose.
6. Valentine's Day proposal: Believe it or not, some women don't find it romantic to be proposed to on Valentine's Day. Feb. 14 is already special, so try to find a different day to propose.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Ohio Valley Pride holds "Smoke and Mirrors" to focus on health and wellness
- Trump pushes tough immigration stance in Nevada appearance
- Kroos scores late to give Germany 2-1 win over Sweden
- Houston heart transplant hospital could lose Medicaid funds