When listing your home for sale it's important to keep it in good shape for when prospective buyers want to tour the house. Take a look at these tips from Realtor.org and Houselogic on how to keep your home clean while it's listed on the market.
Keep an eye on the humidity levels. Believe it or not, the level of humidity in your home can impact how much dust is in your house. According to Realtor.org and Houselogic, too much moisture can cause an increase in dust mites, while too little moisture can create static that makes it difficult to remove dust.
Keep soap scum off of shower doors. Using a rain repellant can help keep soap scum off of the shower doors and walls, according to Houselogic.
Keep countertop free of stains. Using a countertop sealer will help protect your countertop liquids that can easily stain, like red wine and fruit juices.
Apply a carpet sealant
After initially washing your carpets, apply a sealant to protect your carpet from any potential spills and stains.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Thai court gives Japanese man custody of 13 surrogate kids
- Police name Netanyahu associates in Israeli corruption probe
- Iran TV airs images of site of airplane crash that killed 65
- EU advocate says Poland broke law by logging in forest