1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed low-sodium, low-fat tomato soup
1 can (10.5 ounces) filled with fat-free milk
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or cilantro
2 tablespoons croutons
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In a saucepan, add the soup and milk. Whisk together until smooth. Warm over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add in the chopped tomato and herbs. Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ladle even amounts into individual bowls and garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon croutons and 1 1/2 teaspoons Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Source: Mayo Clinic
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trump pushes tough immigration stance in Nevada appearance
- Kroos scores late to give Germany 2-1 win over Sweden
- Houston heart transplant hospital could lose Medicaid funds
- Wheeling Police investigating alleged overnight robbery