1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed low-sodium, low-fat tomato soup
1 can (10.5 ounces) filled with fat-free milk
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or cilantro
2 tablespoons croutons
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In a saucepan, add the soup and milk. Whisk together until smooth. Warm over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add in the chopped tomato and herbs. Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ladle even amounts into individual bowls and garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon croutons and 1 1/2 teaspoons Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Source: Mayo Clinic
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Funerals: Grieving teens, raw emotions after school shooting
- Candidates in Pennsylvania House race oppose weapons ban
- Legislators react to work stoppage
- Prima Marina to reopen Tuesday after river flooding