BELLAIRE, Ohio (WTRF) - Bellaire Police have arrested a suspect they believe is responsible for a rash of tire-slashings.
John Leroy Roskovich, 21, of Bellaire, has been arrested in connection to the tire-slashings.
Acting Chief Dick Flanagan said at least 23 tires have been slashed in the Village since January. Additionally, some other property has reportedly been damaged.
Flanagan said the suspect even allegedly carved his initials into someone's fiberglass boat during his crime wave.
Roskovich is currently in the Belmont County Jail.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Ethnic violence in Congo's northeast displaces 60,000
- Lawmakers quibble over details of $1.3T US spending bill
- Lawmakers say UK should consider postponing Brexit
- Bridge victim's grieving uncle lashes out at 'incompetence'