BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) - Three people were arrested early Thursday morning on drug charges.
The Belmont County Sheriff's Major Cimes Unit were dispatched to a room at the Red Roof in St. Clairsville at approximately 2 a.m.
When officers arrived, they discovered James Humphrey, Taylor Izatt, and a 17-year-old, and seized heroin, crack cocaine, cash, and cellphones.
Humphrey, 42, of Cleveland, was arrested and is charged with possession of heroin and crack cocaine, trafficking in heroin and crack cocaine, and endangering children.
Izatt, 20, of Wheeling, was arrested and charged with complicity to traffic in crack cocaine and heroin.
The 17-year-old was arrested and charged with possession of crack cocaine and trafficking. The suspect is now at the Sargus Juvenile Center.
Humphrey and Izatt are in the Belmont County Jail.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Streets deserted, airport closes for Bali's Day of Silence
- Michael Flynn campaigns in 1st appearance since guilty plea
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director McCabe
- Top-seeded Xavier easily handles Texas Southern 102-83