WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) - David Lindelow has been announced as the new president and CEO of the Wheeling Park Commission, officials say.
Lindelow will take over for Steve Hilliard, who is retiring at the end of March to spend time with his family.
"In Mr. Lindelow we have found a president and CEO with an impressive track record of success in the tourism and hospitality industry," said Bill Jones, Chairman of the Wheeling Park Commission in a press release.
"We believe that Mr. Lindelow's depth of experience and demonstrated leadership will benefit both Oglebay and Wheeling Park as we strive to enhance our park system for the future."
Most recently, Lindelow served as the general manager of The Abbey Resort on Lake Geneva in Fontana, Wisconsin. While there, he led multimillion-dollar renovation initiatives white increasing occupancy and revenue.
"I am thrilled to have been offered this opportunity and couldn't be more excited about joining the great Oglebay team and becoming a part of the local community," Lindelow said in a press release.
Steve Hilliard will officially retire March 31st.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Latest: Sweden tops Korea's 'Garlic Girls' in curling
- Sweden tops Korea's 'Garlic Girls' for curling gold
- China will deal 'seriously' with N. Korea sanctions breaches
- Sridevi, Bollywood leading lady of '80s and '90s, dies at 54