MINNEAPOLIS, MN (WTRF) - The Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots to win their first-ever Super Bowl on Sunday night.
The Eagles beat the Patriots 41 to 33.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots were looking for their sixth championship win.
Justin Timberlake entertained the crowd at halftime, performing many of his hit songs, including 'Sexy Back' and 'Rock Your Body.'
Super Bowl 52 was played in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Trump spends President's Day at his golf club
- Turkey renames US Embassy street after Syria offensive
- Community aids Short Creek residents in need
- The Latest: Syrian strikes on rebel stronghold kill 18