COLUMBUS (WCMH) - The Ohio State University is conducting a study on video games and the brain.
According to the Cognitive Communication Science Lab, the study involves looking at brain activity while playing a video game.
Participants will get a functional MRI scan while playing a game for around two hours. Participants will receive $45 in compensation as well as an image of their brain.
You may qualify for this study if you are:
- Over the age of 18
- Have normal vision, or if you wear contacts
- Do not have any metallic implants
- Able to attend one 2 hour appointment at The Ohio State University
As of Monday afternoon, registration for the study has closed due to overwhelming interest.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- No. 16 UMBC stuns No. 1 Virginia 74-54 to make NCAA history
- Streets deserted, airport closes for Bali's Day of Silence
- Michael Flynn campaigns in 1st appearance since guilty plea
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director McCabe