CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) - The Speaker of the West Virginia House of Delegates, Tim Armstead, says he is not seeking re-election in 2018.
Speaker Armstead says that he is seriously considering running for the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals in 2020.
Speaker Armstead has served in the West Virginia House of Delegates for almost 20 years.
You can read his full statement below:
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Thai court gives Japanese man custody of 13 surrogate kids
- Police name Netanyahu associates in Israeli corruption probe
- Iran TV airs images of site of airplane crash that killed 65
- EU advocate says Poland broke law by logging in forest