Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Gross Margin is 51.8% and Net Margin is 42.0%
SAO PAULO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EZTEC S.A. (BOVESPA: EZTC3) celebrates its 34th anniversary as one of the most profitable builders and developers in Brazil. The Company announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).
OPERATING AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Net Revenue reached R$799.5 million in 2012, up 7.4% from 2011.
- Gross Profit was R$414.5 million in 2012, up 10.3% from 2011, with Gross Margin of 51.8%, (11.8 p.p. above our Guidance for the year).
- EBITDA was R$311.1 million in 2012, increase of 7.5% from 2011, for EBITDA Margin of 38.9%.
- Net Income was R$336.2 million in 2012, with Net Margin of 42.0%, 12.0 p.p. above the Guidance for the year, representing Earnings per Share of R$2.291 and Annualized ROE of 24.0%.
- EZTEC kept its financial strength in 4Q12, ending the period with Cash Equivalents and Financial Investments of R$174.7 million. Excluding the Debt of R$141.7 million (being exclusively of SFH financing), the Company's Net Cash stood at R$33.0 million, which was complemented by Performed Receivables from real estate projects of R$304.5 million, which are available for securitization and yielding IGP-M + 12% p.a.
Conference Call in English
March 20th, 2013 – 11:00 a.m. (US EDT)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
For further information contact:
EZTEC S.A. - Investor Relations
Phone: +55 (11) 5056-8313
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.