Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
In 2008, recognising the growing importance of the home delivery sector Triangle started a UK B2C Express Parcels Distribution Survey. Introduced in 2011, the new UK Domestic Express Parcels Report combines the results from the B2B and B2C sector surveys. 2012 will be Wave 2 representing a total sample size of around 900 parcels shippers. Each sector survey focuses on regular B2B or B2C parcels shippers within the UK, tracking changes in service usage and customer perceptions of the leading carriers and their performance levels.
For many senior executives in the express industry the study sets independent KPI's for internal management initiatives and provides an invaluable competitor benchmark comparison which can work alongside in-house research data such as carriers' own customer satisfaction surveys. Shippers too will find the survey an invaluable input to carrier selection and monitoring. The surveys are based on fixed quotas for primary carrier ratings (i.e. carrier used most often), in order to guarantee robust results for each of the main carriers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market metrics (average volumes, weights)
2. Carrier usage (most often used, others used in last 12 months/last 3 years, lapsed usage)
3. Carrier awareness (other carriers not used, spontaneous & prompted)
4. Carrier selection criteria
5. Pricing changes
6. Carrier performance ratings for the top two carriers (most often used and second most often used in volume terms) on Overall level of service plus five core attributes such as Price and Customer service
7. Carrier descriptors for the top two carriers on eleven key statements
8. Likelihood of recommending the primary carrier used (generating a customer Loyalty Benchmark for the industry)
9. Total spend and percentage of total spend with main carrier (Share of wallet)
10. Timed service usage
11. Website usefulness
12. Sales & marketing recall/rating
13. Carrier Service Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsxjt2/uk_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.