Bridge inspections may cause traffic tie-ups along several roadways during daytime hours over the next two weeks in
– Monday, May 4, Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) officials are scheduled to inspect the SR 43 bridge over the
– Tuesday, May 5, ODOT will be inspecting two SR 7 bridges– one over Jefferson County Road 47 and Croxton Run and the other located over the
– Wednesday, May 6, crews will move to the SR 7 bridge over SR 45 and Little Yellow Creek at Wellsville in
The following week, crews will continue to inspect bridges in
– Monday, May 11, over the railroad, the
-Tuesday, May 12, officials will move to the two SR 39 bridges over the railroad and the U.S. 30 westbound ramp.
– Wednesday, May 13, the SR 170 bridge over Little Beaver Creek, south of Fredericktown and the SR 344 bridge over Little Beaver Creek, west of Leetonia.
Traffic will be restricted, but maintained at all of these locations during this work.