Dryer Fire Chars Woodsdale Home

Archives
9353983_G_935398371

 A fire  broke out in a home on Vista Avenue in the Woodsdale neighborhood of Wheeling Sunday afternoon. 
Several crews from the Wheeling Fire department were on the scene and family members told 7News that their dryer caught on fire in their basement.
The fire was contained to the basement, but there is smoke and water damage throughout the house.
The family, including six children, all got out of the house safely. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

video

More Video

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

More Top News

WTRF 7News Twitter