Health officials across the Ohio Valley are asking, would you know what to do if you were around someone that overdosed?
As the drug epidemic across the region continues to escalate, the Ohio County Health Department is hoping to inform the public on how to do just that.
In the coming months, several workshops are being held to show people how to administer the life-saving drugs Naloxone or Narcan.
Trainings are scheduled at the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department on:
* Wednesday, March 30th at 9-10 a.m.
* Wednesday, April 6th at 5-6 p.m.
* Wednesday, April 13th at 9-10 a.m.
* Wednesday, April 20th at 5-6 p.m.
* Wednesday, April 27th at 9-10 a.m.
A registration fee of $5 will be taken at the door.
Those that complete the class will be medically certified to administer Naloxone or Narcan.