On Tuesday, six law enforcement agencies from across Greene County, P.a. participated in a multi-agency saturation detail that focused on areas with high volumes of crimes, specifically any crimes of violence or drug violations.
Each of the involved agencies listed below are dedicated to making Greene County a safer place to live and travel.
- Cumberland Township Police Department
- Greene County District Attorney’s Office
- Greene County Probation Office
- Greene County Sheriff’s Department
- Pennsylvania State Police, Troop B – Waynesburg
- Waynesburg Police Department
The enforcement efforts of the dedicated men and women from each of the respective agencies resulted in seven fugitive arrests and three drug/firearm arrests throughout Greene County.