DETROIT – Little Caesars is offering America a free lunch if fan-favorite driver Chase Elliott wins in Bristol, Tennessee on April 24.
If Elliott wins, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY lunch combo to customers who mention the offer at the check-out counter of participating stores, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on April 26.
The offer is nationwide, and will include four Detroit-style DEEP! DEEP! Dish pepperoni pizza slices, as well as a 20 oz. Pepsi product for $5 (plus tax).
Elliott’s No. 24 Chevrolet SS will have a new paint scheme, featuring Little Caesars branding on the hood and quarter panels at the April 24 race.
- If Chase Elliott wins the race on April 23 in Bristol, Tennessee, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo to customers who come into a participating store and mention this offer at the check-out counter, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) (while supplies last) on April 26, 2017.
- Limited to one $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family. (Defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
- Valid only on April 26, 2017 between 11:30am – 1:00pm (local time) or while supplies last. Must be ordered during this time period.
- Valid at participating stores in the 50 United States and D.C.
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. Subject to official terms at www.https://littlecaesars.com/Portals/0/PDF/If%20Chase%20Wins%202017%20-%20OFFICIAL%20RULES.pdf.com.
- Little Caesars is under no obligation to give away the free $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo unless Chase Elliott wins the race on April 24, 2017.