Local Man Flown to Hospital After Fire At Gas Station


A man has been flown to a Pittsburgh hospital after a fire at a service station on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Lovers Lane.

Officials believe someone was changing a fuel pump.

In order to do that, you must remove the gas tank, which caused the fire to ignite.

The fire started inside the garage.

The victim had significant burns on his body.

We’re working to get more information on the story, we’ll bring it to you as soon as it’s available.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


More Video

Pizza Card

Pro Football Challenge

Ohio Lottery

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

More Top News

WTRF 7News Twitter