Barnesville, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Sheriff’s Office have arrested 51-year-old Richard A Cline of Barnesville, OH for felony-1 rape of a five-year-old.
The Sheriff’s department says they were notified after the victim had reached out to a family member who then contacted a caseworker with the Belmont County Department of Jobs and Family Services.
Officials says Children’s Services is working with the child’s caretakers to ensure the child is safe.
If you have more information on Cline, the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office are asking you to contact them.
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success
- Survivors of former OSU doctor’s sex abuse object to dismissal filing
- Mountain State Catholic Schools prepare for COVID-19 changes to school year
- Wetzel County adds emergency sirens to alert system