BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Belmont County’s COVID 19 case numbers have risen almost daily for about 2 months.
The county officially sits at 501 COVID-19 cases. But they emphasize that 466 have recovered, while about 7 are still hospitalized.
They say 22 have died. Many of the deaths are from the Belmont Correctional Institution and various nursing homes in the county.
- Accident on I-470 near St. Clairsville
- Dealing with recent tragedy in the Ohio Valley: how kids can cope
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Preparing for the first Presidential Debate tomorrow
- Closed for two weeks, Marshall County Health Department now back open!