BELMONT COUNTY, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Department announced there will be free pop-up COVID-19 testing on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
Testing will be held in the Ohio University parking lot from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and anyone can get a test.
- LIVE: Jury reaches verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- AAA says drivers who use both alcohol & marijuana are “double trouble” on the roads
- McMechen VFD Presenting Mountani Semper Liberi Fundraiser For Ohio Valley Flight Nurse
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family