ST. CLAIRSVILLE, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Department reported two COVID-19 deaths along with 12 new positive cases.
The deceased were males in their seventies and nineties.
There have now been a total of 32 COVID-19 deaths in Belmont County.
There have now been a total of 1878 positive cases, 889 isolated, 928 recovered and 29 hospitalized.
Stay with 7News and WTRF.com for updates.
- ODOT crews in full force in Eastern Ohio for snow, ice
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map