BELMONT COUNTY, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Department reported its latest COVID-19 case numbers today.
There are 1404 positives, 586 isolated, 779 recovered and 11 hospitalized.
There will be free COVID-19 testing on Wednesday, Nov. 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.in the Ohio University Eastern parking lot.
- Why You Should Update Your iPhone Software Today
- WV nonprofit looks to get better healthcare access to kids with developmental disabilities
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Study Says Herpes Infections May Be A Side Effect Of The COVID-19 Vaccine
- US will no longer call migrants ‘aliens’ under Biden