BELMONT COUNTY, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Dept. reports one COVID-19 death and 13 additional cases.
There now have been a total of 1271 positives, 483 isolated, 9 hospitalized, 751 recovered and 28 deaths.
The person who died was a male in his 60’s.
Stay with 7NEWS and WTRF.com for updates.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- The industry of medical marijuana in Ohio to be fully functioning soon
- A big thanks to 5 city of Wheeling leaders
- Travel Agent: Ohio Valley residents are starting to venture back out
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot