ST. CLAIRSVILLE, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Department reported that there are now two more COVID-19 deaths in the county along with 111 new cases. This data dates back to Friday.
The deceased are two males in their 80’s.
There now are a total of 36 deaths in Belmont County.
There have been 2178 positives, 951 isolated and 1155 recovered.
- Late surge lifts West Virginia over Oklahoma State
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19