St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Health Department is reporting that there is one new COVID-19 death and an additional 29 cases since this morning.
The deceased is a male in his 70’s
There have now been 2303 COVID-19 positive cases with 987 isolated, 1235 recovered and 40 hospitalized.
Belmont County has seen a total of 41 deaths.
- Late surge lifts West Virginia over Oklahoma State
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19