Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) is investigating a body found at Barkcamp State Park on Friday, July 31st.
A 40-year-old man was found dead around 8:30 a.m. in Belmont County. No foul play is suspected.
ODNR is being assisted by Bethesda EMS and Belmont County EMS.
No further information is available at this time.
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success
- Survivors of former OSU doctor’s sex abuse object to dismissal filing
- Mountain State Catholic Schools prepare for COVID-19 changes to school year
- Wetzel County adds emergency sirens to alert system