St. Clairsville, OH. (WTRF)- The Belmont County Health Department has announced that its numbers are lower today due to some changes.
Belmont County is now at 597 positive cases.
Two cases were moved to Athens, OH because the two patients were students and one resident moved to Somerton, AZ.
County officials also told 7News that six people are now hospitalized.
Belmont County health officials say 22 have died. Many of the deaths are from the Belmont Correctional Institution and various nursing homes in the county.
- High heat on the way for Monday
- Man killed in crash on Saffell Church Road
- Local flower shop delivers despite pandemic challenges
- Senator Manchin introduces ACCESS the Internet Act
- Two local legends honored with wrestling lifetime service plaques