ST. CLAIRSVILLE, OHIO (WTRF) — The Belmont County Health Department is reporting that there are three new COVID-19 deaths and an additional 48 cases since this morning.
The deceased are two males in their 70s and a female in her 90s.
There have now been 2274 COVID-19 positive cases with 988 isolated, 1199 recovered and 37 hospitalized.
Stay with 7NEWS and WTRF.com for updates.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot