BELMONT, Ohio (WTRF)- Picking out the perfect tree is a holiday tradition for most people and this year will look a little different at Feisley’s Tree Farm.
Customers are asked to wear masks in the barn and on the hay rides but if you’re out in the field, being cautious of your distance to others, you can take your mask off.
Whether your tradition has been going on for a year or 15 years, Feisley’s wants to keep everyone healthy while cutting down their perfect tree.
Feisley’s hours are:
Monday through Friday – Noon to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- CDC cancels second vaccine appointments due to short supplies
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass