Belmont County health officials say you don’t even have to be showing symptoms of COVID-19 to get tested.
The first round of free pop up testing has just opened in Belmont County. There was only one in Bellaire Saturday. 70 some people got tested there.
But if you missed this one, there’s another one next Saturday that health officials say is open to anyone. That could be anyone in West Virginia or Ohio. Even if you live outside Belmont County, officials say they won’t turn you away.
“A lot of people coming here just wanting to know to see if they are positive with COVID. It’s not trying to increase numbers. It’s just general information for the people so they can know for themselves whether they are asymptomatic or not.”Robert Sproul, Deputy Health Commissioner at the Belmont County Health Department
You could get tested next Saturday from 10 am to 2pm. Just go to the Ohio University Eastern parking lot. You could drive up or walk up.
It’s free… So you won’t even need your insurance card. They’ll have extra masks if you forget yours.
- Free Covid-19 testing in Hancock and Brooke Counties
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Man in custody after hanging off Trump Tower for more than 13 hours
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR reports second straight day with no COVID-19 related deaths; 221 cases