BELMONT COUNTY, OH (WTRF) — The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is reporting that I-70 eastbound at I-470 near St. Clairsville is closed due to an oversized load.
Motorists are being detoured onto I-470.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever