Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- The Blame My Roots Festival announced that their 2021 Saturday night headliner will be Miranda Lambert.
Lee Brice will also be performing Saturday
Friday nights headliner will be a fan favorite Neil McCoy
The Blame My Roots festival was cancelled in 2020 due to coronavirus concerns.
The Blame My Roots festival is held at Valley View Campgrounds in Belmont County on July 16-17.
- A Mother’s Day Message From WTRF
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: no deaths and 405 new cases
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- Mountaineers muster one hit and one run in Oklahoma series finale