BELMONT COUNTY, OH (WTRF) — We’re just in time for pumpkin picking season.
Thousands of pumpkins are raised on just the Ebbert Farm Market alone… every year. Last year marked its 100th year.
Their own pumpkins are all grown and taken care of at Ebbert Farms all-summer-long.
This where families come for Indian corn, apples, cider, gourds and just to find that perfect pumpkin.
And that perfect pumpkin you’re looking for Ebbert says is up to you.
Of course, a lot of people want that dark orange large stem pumpkin. It’s kind of fun. Every pumpkin seems like they’re like people. They all have their own personality, their own look.Jerry Ebbert, owner of Ebbert Farm Market
Ebbert says there’s also lots of space to social distance while pumpkin picking.
Even families stop by to take pictures with their little ones.
Ebbert Farm in Saint Clairsville is only open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Police investigation on route 250 near Tappan Lake
- New York Post writer wouldn’t put name on Hunter Biden laptop story, employees say he had credibility doubts
- Voters line up for early voting in Kanawha County
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Officer photographed wearing President Trump mask at polling place