Officials told 7News that the hospital will re-open in August.
They also are hoping the hospital will be a full service hospital and it will have the following:
- Emergency Room
- Psychiatric component
- X-Ray service
7News asked the officials at the event who the investors were that were interested in re-opening EORH but no information was given at this time.
Officials did say additional announcements will be made over the next several weeks.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Many on a treasure hunt to find what’s open at The Highlands; shoppers left looking in windows
- Coronavirus in WV: Slight increase; active cases remain under 600
- Cameron’s Field of Flags honors veterans ahead of Memorial Day
- Birx: ‘Difficult to tell’ if country may need to close again