Bridgeport, OH (WTRF)- Deputies assigned to the Belmont County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Interdiction Unit executed a search warrant on Hill Street in Bridgeport, Ohio.
Deputies say they found Richard Paul Thompson Jr. AKA “Slick” in the residence along with various amounts of suspected methamphetamine, crack cocaine and pills.
Deputies ay they also recovered several firearms that had been defaced and had serial numbers removed.
Also recovered from the home were homemade explosive devices.
“Slick” was booked into the Belmont County Jail for possession of drugs, weapons under disability, possession of a dangerous ordinance and defacing identification marks of a firearm.
“Slick” is being held under $30,000 bond.
Anyone with information in regards to this matter is asked to contact Corporal Jason Schwarack at 740-695-7999 EXT 330
- Actress reported missing arrested in California after allegedly biting officer
- Manoah sets career-high in strikeouts
- Parentless Florida teen not ‘mature’ enough to seek abortion, court rules
- West Virginia Municipal League presents Moundsville with 2 awards
- Ohio man sentenced to 6 years for child pornography charges