St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal motorcycle crash in Belmont County.
Authorities say 54-year-old Michael Lemasters of Powhatan was traveling northbound on State Route 149 on his Harley Davidson when he crossed center lines and hit another vehicle.
Lemasters was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was released shortly afterward.
Alcohol does not appear to have been a factor.
- Wheeling Wine Festival Coming This Summer
- Man accused of cutting out dog’s heart in ritual to clear demons from home
- No evidence Capitol rioters belong to antifa movement, FBI chief Wray testifies
- With rising stakes, No. 6 Mountaineers finally get shot at No. 3 Baylor
- ODH signs orders allowing 25% indoor capacity, 30% outdoor capacity at sports, entertainment venues