St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal motorcycle crash in Belmont County.
Authorities say 54-year-old Michael Lemasters of Powhatan was traveling northbound on State Route 149 on his Harley Davidson when he crossed center lines and hit another vehicle.
Lemasters was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was released shortly afterward.
Alcohol does not appear to have been a factor.
- Police investigation on route 250 near Tappan Lake
- New York Post writer wouldn’t put name on Hunter Biden laptop story, employees say he had credibility doubts
- Voters line up for early voting in Kanawha County
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Officer photographed wearing President Trump mask at polling place