MARTINS FERRY, Ohio (WTRF) There’s a follow-up to the story of the Martins Ferry Police officer who was terminated after posting a racist joke on Facebook.
You may recall there were two other officers who “liked” that post, and they were being investigated.
City officials confirm those two officers have been disciplined.
They say the discipline imposed was in accordance with their union contract guidelines.
The type of discipline was not given to 7News at this moment.
Stick with 7News for any updates.
- Authorities: Man requested money to shoot police
- 1 killed, 3 injured in stabbing attack at West Virginia home
- Zach’s Monday Morning Update
- Last day of warmth for the Valley and the chance for rain returns
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson