Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- Brooke County becomes one of the 5 counties to move into “red” advisory in West Virginia.
Brooke joins Marshall, Wirt, Mineral and Berkley counties in “red” advisory.
Brooke County currently has an infection rate of 101.58 and a percent positivity of 8.11.
Brooke County only has 3 active staff members in long term care facilities with COVID-19.
On the education department website, Brooke County has no schools with an outbreak.
Brooke County will offer free coronavirus testing on Tuesday at Brooke Middle School from 9am-4pm
Brooke County currently has 386 positive cases.
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- CDC cancels second vaccine appointments due to short supplies