BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Brooke County Schools have suspended football related activities.
Middle and high school football related activities are suspended until Monday, August 10.
This comes after a staff member working with the program was exposed to COVID-19.
The school system says the suspension is just a precaution in line with the county’s athletic COVID-19 response protocols.
Stay with 7News for any updates.
- Body with gunshot wound found ‘dumped’ off road in Hancock County
- Masks making life difficult for diagnosing children with autism, says director
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- 6th Annual West Virginia Day of Hope all online; offering resources for people battling drug addiction
- Spinal cord injury survivor shares her story, brings awareness to Marshall County