Brooke County, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Brooke County re-entry task force met this week and has recommended Brooke County Schools move to a four day a week schedule.
This would leave Wednesday as a remote learning day.
This will need to be presented to the Board of Education before changes are made.
The transition to the four day a week schedule is expected to be November 2, 2020.
Brooke County Schools will remain on the hybrid schedule until this revised date.
Also, the decision to return to four days a week is tentative based on the WVDE COVID-19 color coding for our county. The final decision will be made based on our current color designation.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Brighter skies and warm Thursday