COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – More than 200 dogs, cats and small animals were seized on Friday by the Columbiana County Humane Society.
According to the investigator, the animals were living in ‘filthy and extremely unhealthy conditions.’ All animals were immediately taken into care by the humane society.
They are currently undergoing veterinary exams and will be kept in quarantine until testing is finish.
With a sudden influx of new animals, the organization is in dire need of volunteers, monetary donations and animal care supplies.
For more information, please visit their website or call (234) 575-7177.
- Man sued for not paying up after betting on Trump
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 31 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,430 coronavirus cases
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- COVID-19 may eventually be no worse than childhood cold, study finds
- Biden to unveil plan for administering COVID vaccines Friday