COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – More than 200 dogs, cats and small animals were seized on Friday by the Columbiana County Humane Society.
According to the investigator, the animals were living in ‘filthy and extremely unhealthy conditions.’ All animals were immediately taken into care by the humane society.
They are currently undergoing veterinary exams and will be kept in quarantine until testing is finish.
With a sudden influx of new animals, the organization is in dire need of volunteers, monetary donations and animal care supplies.
For more information, please visit their website or call (234) 575-7177.
- VIDEO: Neal Brown recaps “hard win” over Kansas
- VIDEO: Daniel Stratford recaps NCAA Tournament thriller with Tulsa
- WVU men’s soccer secures berth in NCAA quarterfinals for first time since 1981
- Central is Denied Title Run by Ritchie County
- Brown, Mathis explode as WVU defeats Kansas to earn bowl bid