COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – More than 200 dogs, cats and small animals were seized on Friday by the Columbiana County Humane Society.
According to the investigator, the animals were living in ‘filthy and extremely unhealthy conditions.’ All animals were immediately taken into care by the humane society.
They are currently undergoing veterinary exams and will be kept in quarantine until testing is finish.
With a sudden influx of new animals, the organization is in dire need of volunteers, monetary donations and animal care supplies.
For more information, please visit their website or call (234) 575-7177.
- Tour de France: How many calories will the winner burn?
- The fastest cars under $50,000
- These 20 ‘desirable’ US counties are still affordable, study finds
- Your body has an internal clock that dictates when you eat, sleep and might have a heart attack – all based on time of day
- 200 teens break into an $8 million mansion to throw wild party