COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – More than 200 dogs, cats and small animals were seized on Friday by the Columbiana County Humane Society.
According to the investigator, the animals were living in ‘filthy and extremely unhealthy conditions.’ All animals were immediately taken into care by the humane society.
They are currently undergoing veterinary exams and will be kept in quarantine until testing is finish.
With a sudden influx of new animals, the organization is in dire need of volunteers, monetary donations and animal care supplies.
For more information, please visit their website or call (234) 575-7177.
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Former Steelers linebacker, retired Marine share stories of adversity with Poland woman who lost limbs
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States