BUCKHANNON, W.Va. — The Upshur County woman reported as missing from the area of Columbiana, Ohio has been found in Indiana.
The Upshur County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that Karen Gum, 70, had been found in Indiana.
No further information is available at this time.
BUCKHANNON, W.Va. — An Upshur County woman has been reported as missing from Columbiana, Ohio, and the Upshur County Sheriff’s Department has requested a Silver Alert be filed.
According to the Silver Alert request Karen Gum, 70, was last seen traveling in a burgundy 2013 Toyota Rav 4 on Rt. 14 in Ohio and is described as being 5’7″ 120 pounds with gray hair.
She was wearing blue jeans, a light purple t-shirt, tennis shoes and glasses and was said to be travelling to Rt. 51 in Pennsylvania on her way to I-79 south, according to the Upshur County Sheriff’s Department.
No photo of the woman is available at this time
Anyone with information on Gum’s whereabouts are asked to call Captain Mark Davis at 304-472-1185.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever