EAST LIVERPOOL, OH (WTRF) — At 7:00 a.m. this morning, the East Liverpool Nurses Association went on strike according to the Ohio Nurses Association Facebook page.
The Ohio Nurses Association cites staff vacancies as one issue nurses have with East Liverpool City Hospital and says this creates poor working conditions for the nurses and possibly compromised care for the patients.
East Liverpool City Hospital says it has been “competitive and fair” in making an offer the nurses per its Facebook page.
Stay with 7News and WTRF.com for updates to this developing story.
- West Virginia man cheats death
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 17 new COVID-19 related deaths; 1,130 new coronavirus cases
- WTRF CBS Holiday TV Schedule
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees