EAST LIVERPOOL, OH (WTRF) — At 7:00 a.m. this morning, the East Liverpool Nurses Association went on strike according to the Ohio Nurses Association Facebook page.
The Ohio Nurses Association cites staff vacancies as one issue nurses have with East Liverpool City Hospital and says this creates poor working conditions for the nurses and possibly compromised care for the patients.
East Liverpool City Hospital says it has been “competitive and fair” in making an offer the nurses per its Facebook page.
Stay with 7News and WTRF.com for updates to this developing story.
- Goetz leads Mountaineer Invitational after day one
- One dead in shooting at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville
- If you drive in east Ohio, there are even more orange barrels in your future
- Scott: West Virginia’s running backs, offensive linemen thrive on “trust”
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks