WEST MIFFLIN, P.A. (AP) — Seven people were arrested at Kennywood Friday night after police were called to the park for “disruptive behavior of some park visitors.”
At 6:30 PM Friday, West Mifflin Police said that the group at Kennywood was filled with “a bunch of juveniles” and that the park called the police to assist in dispersing them. Around 150 people were escorted out after authorities say a number of fights broke out.
The amusement park said it will be working with law enforcement on further investigation to hold those responsible accountable.
Kennywood opened July 10th after instituting temperature checks and mask requirements.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Head coaches Aranda, Brown share mutual respect